If you are interested in working with someone who will provide the dynamic spark for your meeting and someone with notable platform excellence, then Frank is an outstanding choice for your event. This platform veteran holds the prestigious award of CPAE, Speaker Hall-of-Fame (Council of Peers Award of Excellence) and the CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) designation through the National Speakers Association.
Speaking, training, and writing on the benefits of ethics and values-based leadership; Frank has wowed audiences from all over the U.S. and Canada with his straight-forward approach and words of inspiration. He knows there is tremendous pressure to succeed and deliver big results in today’s highly competitive business environment…and says…
It is not about being an angel in the workplace; it is about doing the right thing, at the right time, for the right reason, and doing it profitably!”
Powerful, humorous and surprisingly thought provoking presentations that:
“Frank Bucaro is a dynamic and engaging speaker. His thorough grasp on the subject of ethics, combined with his enthusiastic delivery and open demeanor help to expedite communication between him and his audience and create an atmosphere from which both parties experience growth, learning, and inspiration.”
Kim Miele, Executive Director, Gulf coast CEOFORUM
“Even though you and I did not spend but a few moments together, I am totally impressed with you; a consummate professional. I have worked with hundreds of speakers in my conference planning career. I place you right at the top of the list. Not just for your skill and passion (which is what I believe transcended to our participants resulting in all of the many contacts and immediate praise) but down to little details like the nice personal note I just received. I decided to sit and listen to your words and advice. It reached me and touched on so many of the virtues I believe are visible with many of our loyal members.
We are working on our post conference Evaluations however the instant reactions indicated the “Perfect Score” objective in our eyes we enjoy observing. Like the Olympic Judging, the Perfect 10 is given few and far between and it’s about as rare for us as it is in Olympic history.”
Bob Dorsa, Executive Director, ACUMA
“Frank Bucaro is a speaker who truly lives his content. I know of no other individual more closely associated with—or more qualified to speak on—the field of professional ethics than he. My conversations with Frank always result in great ideas as to how I can create more value as a speaker. He is a wealth of knowledge on the craft, and an inspiration to people who want to climb to the top of it. Without reservation, I am pleased to offer this recommendation. If you look up ethics in the dictionary, by all rights, you should see a photo of Frank Bucaro”
JD Gershbein, THE NEUROSCIENCE OF LINKEDIN ♦ SOCIAL BRANDING for LinkedIn Profiles ♦ CONSULTANT & SPEAKER on LinkedIn Best Practices
A few of the organizations that have invited Frank to speak:
• American College of Dentists
• American Payroll Association
• Association of Government Accountants
• Bank Marketing Association
• Bayer Healthcare
• Benedictine University
• Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Boise Cascade
• Canadian National Illinois Central Railroad
• Canadian Pacific Railway
• Chicago Healthcare Risk Management Society
• Culligan Dealers Association of North America
• Eastern Michigan University College of Business
• ENMAX Energy
• Ethics & Compliance Officer Association
• Fiserv Insurance Solutions
• Global Compliance Client Advisory Council
• Grand Island Chamber of Commerce
• Human Resources Professionals Association of Ontario
• Illinois Hospital Association
• Illinois Rural Health Association
• Livingston International
• Million Dollar Round Table
• Minnesota Land Title Association
• National Institute of Government Purchasing
• New York Life Insurance Company
• Noble Energy, Inc.
• North American Building Material Distribution Association
• North American Wholesale Lumber Association
• Oklahoma State University Spears School of Business
• Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
• RE/MAX International
• Ryland Homes
• Stewart Title Guaranty Company
• UCB Pharmaceutical
• University of Texas Houston Health Science Center
Some of Frank’s articles have been published in:
Trust issues, leadership missteps and ethics problems can threaten any organization, impact market value and cause irreversible damage. Frank C. Bucaro helps leaders at the best and most admired companies skillfully navigate the high road to success.
His unique career path from the classroom to the boardroom began a number of years ago when a succession of high profile media reports captured his attention. While still a teacher of moral theology, he became increasingly aware that problems relating to unethical practices in the marketplace seemed to be on the increase.
Believing that ethics and values had the power to increase business success rather than impede it, Frank left teaching and formed a business partnership offering keynotes and seminars. The transition to business owner was nearly seamless with the introduction of his first keynote entitled HOW DO YOU SPELL SUCCESS? E-T-H-I-C-S!
Word spread about his entertaining and humorous approach to the serious subject of ethics and soon large and small organizations, Fortune 500 companies and associations in the USA and Canada were contacting Frank about his programs. His programs are a natural fit with organizations interested in reinforcing their commitment to ethics and values and reducing vulnerability to costly ethics and compliance problems.
He is a business owner and author of the book TRUST ME! Insights Into Ethical Leadership. His articles have been published in a variety of industry publications and in ethics and compliance magazines such as Compliance & Ethics Professional, Corporate Compliance INSIGHTS, ETHISPHERE and Risk & Compliance (UK).
A member of the National Speakers Association, he has earned their designation of CSP which stands for Certified Speaking Professional and he was also presented with NSA’s prestigious CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame Award for excellence and professionalism, an award held by fewer than 220 people worldwide.
A few of the organizations that have invited Frank to speak at their meetings include the Association of Government Accountants, Bayer Healthcare, Canadian Pacific Railway, the Ethics and Compliance Officer Association, Global Compliance Client Advisory Council, the Human Resources Professionals Association of Ontario, New York Life, Noble Energy and RE/MAX International.
What does it mean to be good company for investors, associates, customers and employees? Like a valuable friendship, it is the organization that people want to associate with, the organization that is successful and strong to the core. Many businesses today are vulnerable to illegal and unethical activities at every organizational level. This humorous and sometimes irreverent presentation will focus on five key areas that illustrate that doing the right thing, at the right time, for the right reason is not only wise, it is profitable!
Five key areas that will be covered:
1. Reputation— the importance of building and keeping a great reputation.
2. Trust and Loyalty – the basis for rewarding relationships, but easy to take for granted, and much tougher to regain.
3. Having a Moral Compass
– In which direction are you headed?
– Based on what?
– Is that where you want to go?
4. Accountable Leadership
– Not just responsible leadership— but accountable to those you serve.
– What we do after we say we believe in the mission statement, the code of conduct, the values statement.
roblems and consequences attributed to poor ethical decisions can arise when ethical behavior is not defined, understood, or demonstrated.
Consistent focus on ethics helps to foster an environment where:
• Ethical behavior is valued.
• Ethical behavior is considered the norm.
• Ethical decisions help to contribute to long-term success.
This program features easy-to-understand definitions of ethics, guidelines for tackling difficult decisions, practical examples, and a generous amount of humor; the result is an upbeat look at a key factor in long-term success.
Taking the High Road: How to Succeed Ethically When Others Bend the Rules. This program is a general ethics presentation for employees organization-wide.
Headlines relating to questionable practices at a number of high profile organizations over the past several years have increased pressure on businesses to reclaim trust. Leaders are increasingly challenged to find ways to deepen trust, foster collaboration, and build customer loyalty.
This program focuses on the unique and powerful role ethical leadership plays in successful organizations today. Covered in this program:
• Types of ethics and which type serves your organization best.
• Eight great leadership habits that enhance an ethical culture.
• Four considerations to keep in mind when faced with a difficult decision.
• How to recognize the “ethics gap” and what to do about it.
• Five leadership virtues that will positively affect your business culture.
An upbeat, humorous and entertaining program that offers a learning experience with practical ideas and techniques to help support and energize leaders!